We Believe – Our Statement of Faith
Faith Statement For The Ministry Christ Jesus Healing Miracles Ministries Worldwide
1. We Believe The Bible Contains The Inspired And Infalliable Word Of God 2nd Timothy 3:16, 2nd Peter 1:20-21
2. We Believe There’s Only One God Eternally Existing In Three Persons. [ie Triune Ephesian 4:5-6, Gen1:26, Matthew 3:16—17, Ist Cor 8:6
3. We Believe That The Only Means Of Being Cleansed From Sin Is Repentance & Faith In The Precious Blood Of Jesus Christ Acts 3:19, Lk 24: 47, Ephe 1:7
4. We Believe That Regeneration By The Power Of The Holy Ghost Through The Word Of God Is Essential Or Important For Personal Salvation Titus 3: 5-7, Jh 3:3—5, Ephesian 5:25-27
5. We Believe In The Rapture Of The Church And The Second Coming Of Christ 1st Thessa :16-17, Matthew 24:29-30
6. We Believe In The Deity Of Christ John 1:1-4, John 10:30, Heb1:1-5 means
- A. Born Of Virgin Mat 1:18, Luke1:30-35
- He Was Conceived Of The Holy Spirit, Mat 1:18, Lk 1:30-35
- He Died John 19:30—35
- He Rose Again From The Dead Bodily John 20:25-29, Lk 24:36-40
- He Ascended Into Heaven Bodily His body Acts 1:9—11, Ist Thessa 4: 16-17, Lk 24: 50-53, Mark 16:19
7. We Believe In The Final Resurrection Of The Dead Both The Saved & The Lost The Former To Eternal Life , The Latter To Eternal Judgement Rev 20: 11—15, 1st Cor 15:12-23
8. We Believe That When An Individual Receives The Holy Ghost He Receives Divine Enablement For Greater Service Or Christian Service And Witness Acts 1:8, 2: 4, 3:1—26, Acts 4:5-12
9. We Believe That The Redemptive Work Of Christ On The Cross Provides Divine Healing For The Body And Salvation For The Soul Of Everyone That Believes Ist Peter 2:24, Acts 3:16, Acts 9: 32-35, 3rd John 2.
10. We Believe In The Sanctifying Power Of The Holy Ghost Rom 15:16, 1st Cor 6: 11.
11. The Bible Is The Inspired Word Of God, A Revelation From God To Mankind, The Infallible Rule Of Faith And Conduct, And Is Superior To Conscience And Reason, But Not Contrary To Reason (2 Timothy 3:15-16; 1 Peter 2:2).
12. The Grace Of God, Which Brings Salvation, Has Appeared To All Men, Through The Preaching Of Repentance Toward God And Faith Toward The Lord Jesus Christ; Man Is Saved By The Washing Of Regeneration And Renewing Of The Holy Ghost, And, Being Justified By Grace Through Faith, He Becomes An Heir Of God According To The Hope Of Eternal Life (titus 2:11; Romans 10:13-15; Luke 23:47; Titus 3:5-7). The “inward” Evidence To The Believer Of His Salvation Is The Direct Witness Of The Spirit (romans 8:16). The “outward” Evidence Of His Salvation To All Men Is A Life Of Righteousness And True Holiness.
13. That Man Was Created Good And Upright, For God Said “let Us Make Man In Our Image, After Our Likeness.” But Man, By Voluntary Transgression, Fell, And His Only Hope Of Redemption Is In Jesus Christ The Son Of God (Genesis 1:26-31: 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21).
14. A Divinely Called And Scripturally Ordained Ministry Has Been Provided By Our Lord For A Twofold Purpose: The Evangelisation Of The World, And The Edifying Of The Body Of Christ (mark 16:15-20; Ephesians 4:11-13).
15. In The Baptism Of Believers As A Unique Work Of The Holy Ghost An Evidence Of Which Is The Speaking With Other Tongues As The Spirit Of God Gives Them Utterance (acts 2:4). The Manifestation Of Speaking In Other Tongues, In This Instance, Is The Same In Essence As The Gift Of Tongues (1 Corinthians 12:4-10, 28) But Different In Purpose And Use. Mark 16:17
16. The Ordinance Of Baptism By A Burial With Christ Should Be Observed As Commanded In The Scriptures, By All Who Have Repented And In Their Hearts Have Truly Believed In Christ As Savior And Lord. In So Doing, They Have The Body Washed In Pure Water As An Outward Symbol Of Cleansing, While Their Heart Has Already Been Sprinkled With The Blood Of Christ As An Inner Cleansing. Thus, They Declare To The World That They Have Died With Jesus And That They Have Also Been Raised With Him To Walk In Newness Of Life (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4; Acts 20:21; Hebrews 10:22).
17. The Lord’s Supper, Consisting Of The Elements, Bread And The Fruit Of The Vine, Is The Symbol Expressing Our Sharing The Divine Nature Of Our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:4), A Memorial Of His Suffering And Death (1st Corinthians 11: 23-26). It Is Enjoined On All Believers “until He Comes.” Luke 22:14-20, Matt 26:26 -30, Mark 14:22-26, John 6:25-59.
18. The One True God Has Revealed Himself As The Eternally Self-existent, Self-revealed “i Am” And Has Further Revealed Himself As Embodying The Principles Of Relationship And Association, I.e., Father, Son, And Holy Ghost (deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29; Isaiah 43:10, 11; Matthew 28:19).
19. That All Believers Are Entitled To, And Should Ardently Expect, And Earnestly Seek, The Promise Of The Father, The Baptism In The Holy Ghost And Fire, According To The Command Of Our Lord Jesus Christ. This Was The Normal Experience Of All In The Early Christian Church. With It Comes The Endowment Of Power For Life And Service, The Bestowment Of The Gifts And Their Uses In The Work Of The Ministry (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4; 1:8; 1st Corinthians 12:1-31). This Wonderful Experience Is Distinct From And Subsequent To The Experience Of The New Birth (acts 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9).
20. The Church Is The Body Of Christ, The Habitation Of God Through The Spirit With Divine Appointments For The Fulfilment Of The Great Commission. Each Believer, Born Of The Spirit, Is An Integral Part Of The Church Of The Firstborn, Which Are Written In Heaven (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:22; Hebrews 12:22-23. 1st Peter 2:5)
21. The Scriptures Teach A Life Of Holiness Without Which No Man Shall See The Lord. By The Power Of The Holy Ghost We Are Able To Obey The Command, “be Ye Holy, For I Am Holy.” Entire Sanctification Is The Will Of God For All Believers, And Should Be Earnestly Pursued By Walking In Obedience To God’s Word (hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15-16; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24; 1 John 2:6). Leviticus 11:44-45
22. The Resurrection Of Those Who Have Fallen Asleep In Christ And Their Translation, Together With Those Who Are Alive And Remain Unto The Coming Of The Lord, Is The Imminent And Blessed Hope Of The Church (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Titus 2:12; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; Romans 8:23).
23. We Believe That The Gospel & The Faith Are Based On Love. We Must Be The Object Of His Love. (matt 22:37-40, John 13:34-35, 1st John 3:10-18, 23-24, 1st John 4:7-21, 2nd John 5-6, 1st John 2:9-11
24. Deliverance From Sickness Is Provided For In The Atonement And Is The Privilege Of All Believers (isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17).
25. We Believe That The 9 Fruits Of The Holy Spirit Is Essential For The Christian. Gala 5:22-25
26. The Resurrection Of Those Who Have Fallen Asleep In Christ And Their Translation, Together With Those Who Are Alive And Remain Unto The Coming Of The Lord, Is The Imminent And Blessed Hope Of The Church (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Titus 2:12; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; Romans 8:23).
27. The Revelation Of The Lord Jesus Christ From Heaven, The Salvation Of National Israel, And The Millennial Reign Of Christ On Earth Is The Scriptural Promise And The World’s Hope (2 Thessalonians 1: 7; Revelation 19:11-14; Romans 11:26-27; Revelation 20:1-7).
28. “According To His Promise, Look For New Heavens, And A New Earth Wherein Dwelleth Righteousness” (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1).
29. The Devil And His Angels, The Beast And The False Prophet, And Whosoever Is Not Found Written In The Book Of Life, Shall Be Consigned To Everlasting Punishment In The Lake Which Burns With Fire And Brimstone, Which Is The Second Death (revelation 19:20; Revelation 20:10-15).
30. We Believe Only Those Who’re Pure Hearted As The Water And Living According To The Word Or Will Of God Shall See God Which Means Make It To The Kingdom Of God. Matt 5:8, Psalm 51:10, Psalm 24:4
31. We Believe In Hell That It Exist. And That It Is So Real!! And It Is A Literal Place Of Torment. Matt 24: 51, Jude 1: 6-7, Luke 16: 19- 31, Matt 25:41-46, Isaiah 14: 9-10 Matt 7: 13.
32. And We Believe In The Existence Of Heaven. And Heaven Is So Real!! And It’s Our Eternal Home. A Place Of Love, Compassion, And Great Joy. A Place Prepared For His People And Children. John 14: 1-4, Luke 23: 39-4, 2nd Cor 12:2-3
33. We Believe in Giving and tithing and in Sacrificial offering and first fruits and all kinds of giving. Giving is the key to your blessing and miracles. It gave Solomon the opportunity to become his heart desire. Giving and Sacrifice is one of the keys for the ministry to spread. When Jesus was given the devil’s power was broken and when Abraham gave God his son he gave him back and with blessings Psa 35:27, 1 Kings3:3, Luke 21:1, Malachi 3:7-12, Luke 6:38, Proverb 28:27, Proverbs 19:17, Psalm 41:1-3, Proverbs 3:9 , Ecc 11:1-6, Gen 14:20, Num 18: 26, Luke 11:42, Gen 22:1- 19, John 3:16, Judges 13: 15-23, 2nd Cor 9:6-10.